This study group is intended for anyone who wishes to further their understanding of the Enneagram. We will explore fixations, defense mechanisms, and the strategies that are beneath each personality type so that you can understand the Enneagram and others more deeply. You’ll gain insights into how we create our own painful and limiting patterns, and a guiding map for how to break free. This group will also provide a safe platform to explore how our own type shows up in our lives. Great for anyone in the helping profession, or anyone who wishes to experience more satisfying relationships, and gain deeper insights into themselves and others.
· Common relationship patterns
· Defense mechanisms utilized by each type
· Ways that each type can create the very trap we are strategically trying to avoid
· Teachings from various Enneagram books and scholars
· The path to a more satisfying life and relationships for each type.
· Our own challenges and strengths in freeing ourselves from the fixation of our type.
Having at least an introductory knowledge of the Enneagram
Dates: Wednesday evenings in 2016: 9/14, 9/21, 9/28, 10/5, 10/12
Time: 6:00-8:00 PM
Location: 3705 Haven Ave, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Includes: Your own study packet, snacks and beverages
Questions: Email Me or call 650-485-1504
Registration: Paypal- BayAreaEnneagram@Gmail.com or inquire for other payment options.