Learn the 9 Enneagram Personality Types to transform your life!
The Ennneagram is a fascinating personality system that describes nine different perceptions or ways of viewing the world. Only one of these personality types is dominant in every individual throughout their lifetime. People commonly and unknowingly respond to their “type’s” perception of viewing the world, rather than to the world itself. Your Enneagram type significantly influences your relationships, career, and even self-esteem. Learning about the nature of your type can give you choices and freedom where you thought you had none.
Exploring your personality type does not put you in a box, but rather helps you become aware of the box you unwittingly put yourself into. With that awareness, you can take charge and manage the ongoing cycles that otherwise keep you stuck in painful ruts. Understanding this method opens your eyes to not only yourself, but also helps you know the true needs of your family members, friends, coworkers and clients – thereby giving you the best chance for creating harmony and satisfaction in all your relationships.
For Therapists, Healers, Coaches, & Teachers – and anyone interested in better understanding themselves and others
People are vastly different with unique needs, desires, and styles. What approach works for one doesn’t always apply to another. Understanding each personality type gives you a short cut to which methods will help each person learn and heal. It offers you a way to speak each person’s “language” so that you can effectively reach them and help them achieve their greatest goals.
Over the course of my 15 year career as a therapist, I’ve encountered lots of personality models; none of them come close to the Enneagram in terms of real-world applicability and usefulness. That is why it’s become a central part of my work-it helps get the results my clients expect.
Via video examples, handouts, teaching, exercises and discussion, this class will explore common dynamics for each type, so that you can recognize them around you. For example, find out why Fours are often get stuck in their sensitive feelings, and what methods can help them move beyond that emotional state. Learn why Ones tend to have the strongest inner critics of all the types, and how that manifests around them. Discover why Sevens can fear commitments, and what steps can help them change their lives.
In this class, you will:
- Familiarize yourself with each personality type by discussing their behavior, habits, issues, careers or various other traits
- Clarify steps each personality type needs to take to grow past their stuck places to become more balanced and free.
- Identify strategies to effectively work with each of the different personality styles, including which techniques, methods and communication styles can elicit positive responses and promote optimal progress.
- Learn how to help each type manage their most common fears and issues
- Understand each type’s strengths and weaknesses and how each can utilize their strengths to succeed in life
- Determine how to empathize and engage with challenging people, and why it’s not personal
- Recognize the strategy that each type uses to protect themselves, why it actually brings about the very fear they are trying to avoid.
- Understand what is at the heart of some of the most painful interactions with others
- Discover the way out of frustrating, self-imposed traps
Cost: $ 107
Includes: Handouts, snacks and beverages
Date and Time: March 9th, 2019 10 AM – 5 PM
Location: 445 Burgess Drive, #150, Menlo Park, CA
Questions: Call 650-485-1504 or Michelle@CouplesInstitute.com
Registration: You may submit a payment to Paypal at BayAreaEnneagram@Gmail.com
OR call 650-485-1504, OR submit the form below.
Office located in Menlo Park, CA. Serving clients in Menlo Park, Redwood City, Atherton, Palo Alto, Burlingame, San Mateo, Belmont, San Carlos, Campbell, Los Altos, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Portola Valley