Invite Michelle to teach the Enneagram into your Corporate Team, your School or as Clinical Training for your staff!
Learning the Enneagram types can help your team:
- Clarify their strengths
- Understand different communication styles
- Discover how to best support others on your team
- Explore potential conflicts of each type and how to navigate them
- Build compassion and understanding through understanding their differences
- Discover tools and insights to help each grow into their best selves
The Enneagram Workshop Training is a combination of teaching, video, and a group discussion of how to apply the insights to your particular team members and work situation.
**”Michelle led my team through an Enneagram workshop, and helped each of us to understand our types and how they might affect how we respond to different situations at work. The session was really enlightening for each of us participating, and we came out of it feeling like we understood ourselves better and understood how our unique personality traits informed our work. ~ Ali Price, Facebook, INC.
**“I wanted to reach out and thank you so, so much for the amazing workshop yesterday. The team and I all enjoyed ourselves tremendously. I learned so much, and I know I wasn’t the only one.”
~Aimee Fields-Reed, Starland School of Music, Alameda
CLINICAL STAFF TRAINING:
**”I’m so glad my team had the opportunity to connect through the unique experience of Enneagram Training with Michelle Joy. We are all still talking about our types, it really made an impact! Not only was it fun and interactive, but I have a significantly better understanding of the strengths, challenge areas and ways I can be supportive of each participant as a supervisor. Multiple attendees have expressed they’ve found themselves using the information learned about one another to work together more effectively in the time since our training. I am grateful for the rare experiences that create long-lasting harmony amongst the staff, and the Enneagram Training with Michelle Joy was certainly one of those experiences. Thank you Michelle!”
~Tiffany Douglas, Wellness Retreat Recovery Center, San Jose, CA
COUPLES ENNEAGRAM CONSULTATION: Exploring your Enneagram types in more depth can help you understand why you keep repeating the same patterns over an over again. A couples Enneagram consultation is designed to help you grow and unite over your differences, instead of divide.
In this 2-hour consultation, we will:
- Understand each of your types in more depth, including the strengths.
- Explore common patterns that each of your types bring to relationships.
- Uncover hidden motivations behind challenging behaviors.
- Bring to light blind spots that create the same frustrating patterns, and what to do instead.
- Discuss how to manage the issues that arise within your personality combination.
- Discover tools and insights to help each of you grow into your best selves.
**“I attended Michelle’s Enneagram class with my husband. I can’t think of anything I would change about it– it was super helpful and an informative way to learn about each other. You will learn a lot about yourself and other people that you are in relationship with. Go!” ~Bonnie Regan
Office located in Menlo Park, CA. Serving clients in Menlo Park, Redwood City, Atherton, Palo Alto, Burlingame, San Mateo, Belmont, San Carlos, Campbell, Los Altos, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Portola Valley